The webinar offered us the way we look at things. How can we use fear, guilt, anger, hurt feelings and unworthiness as tools!
- Fear produces enormous amounts of energy. I must harness this through self-control. Aptly my Makeover is self-control this week. I must learn to focus, what helps me do this – fear!! Fear brings intense focus, concentration and converts thoughts to actions.
- Hurt feelings are due to caring. However, I must not forget about what I want. Again I must use the energy and recognize and engage my passion – this will help me concentrate on what I want.
- Anger is massive energy – use this power for productivity and feel refreshed. When I am put down or told I can’t do something, channel the anger – the best revenge is to live life well!
- Guilt is self-directed anger. I must embrace it and atone – be at peace with one-self. When guilt hits, I must ask myself “What am I in fear of?” With guilt comes the self-doubt and berating. This only proves that I know what to do.
- Unworthiness – I must give myself permission to override the constrictive to the expansive. I have to believe and understand that I can have anything I want, I just can’t have everything I want. It tells me I lack humility. Listen to the voice inside, stay on track.
Once I master these five weapons I will find my authentic self and my unique gifts.
We were also reminded of the power of silence:
Be still, and know that I am God
Be still, and know
We were asked to take 24-72 hours and be completely silent! I have yet to complete this exercise, but I am determined to do so. Not sure how or when, but I know that it will provide me with revelation and discovery which are needed to guide me further in this whole experience.
I always keep my promises.